On Monday, December 22, 2014 2:58:03 AM UTC, Brent wrote:

> On 12/21/2014 3:47 PM, 'Chris de Morsella' via Everything List wrote:

Yeah...you're a dark man Brent. That wall of silence thing...do you know
before this experience with you, I had never imagined someone doing that to
someone else. It had never occurred to me at all.

I had it researched It's actually a philia - one of the sadomasochistic
rarities. It's not known in the slap and ticket end of things. It's about
taking everything away...leaving worthless. It's actual the psychological
root of most sadistic serial killers. I want to know more about you....you
did this to someone on that ship is my hunch.
end
I think you are ENJOYING ME....you see my pain and drjnk of it,. And so one
sees the other, the other may look up telescope the other waty. I Seeeee
You. Thus is my submission: Get every last kittle drop of pleasure from
that you can...I implore you. Get the most,. Because I'm a very expensive
little fuckwhore