On 1/6/2015 11:41 PM, 'Chris de Morsella' via Everything List wrote:

So, even what we think of as "nothing" is an existent entity or "something".

If only through the "we" which think about that nothing.

Is anything possible at all without an observer?

What we think is nomologically possible is relative to some theory of the world. All the scientific theories of the world I know of include the possibility of the world existing prior to any observers.