From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2015 4:57 AM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Why is there something rather than nothing? From quantum theory to
dialectics?

Should the US then send drone strikes on Muslim newspapers and magazines for
using their cartoonists and TV shows 'attacking' the US-a rhetorical question
indeed. Eventually, there might be a true clash of civilizations, more than we
have now. Right now, I would say, the Islamists are winning, because of
passivity on the part of the so-called liberals, progressives, who see Jihadis
as a means of weakening the west, so they can take over by default. The
communists in Germany during 1930-33 agreed to stage street fights in order to
better destabilize the Weimar Republic, their common enemy, and we all know how
this worked out.

If you desire a clash of civilizations so much… you should head off to Syria
,young man and join in the clash. Kindly leave the rest of us out of your
insane dystopic future.

-Chris