It is boring to discuss with nominalist, because you can not discuss
anything but facts,  Look at the philosophical and theological
considerations of my first comment here, that I consider crucial to
understand and discuss and look at the boring and uninteresting details
that I´m forced to discuss now.....

And when "facts" are nothing but manipulated falsehoods. Not by your fault
but due to disinformation from third party interests,  then it is loss of
time. but anyway.

I dont care if you are right or left. I care bout the truth. Falsehood is
irritating but nonsense is comic. For example:

. The Turks.... were also nominal capitalists and did massacre even when
> losing Armenian customers.

is really really comic

>  , The Spaniards and Portuguese were responsible for millions of deaths
> in the New World, and they were capitalist and very religious. These were
> children of the inquisition who were also charmers.

The immense majority were due to new diseases. The same diseases that
decimated Europe  few decades before plus some others that were common in
europe but new for the indians,

Concerning the Congo, I repeat what I said. Concerning Inquisition, it is a
myth. In a single "normal" day the French revolutionaries killed more than
the inquisition in Spain in all his history. See for example this:

https://youtu.be/qhlAqklH0do

Thus said, to kill and be killed is something that every country has done.
Except, of course the archipielago idiot. the nation of progressive
good-for-nothings of every nation, whose history start every morning. They
live in the supermarket of History, and they bough all the pieces of
goodness and brightness of humanity for themselves and for their
progressive lego.  The rest of us have to share the bad episodes.

>  That the turks that massacred the armenians were capitalists and because
> that they killed a million armenians is the highest piece of idiocy that I
> have ever seen (sorry man) They were muslims that wanted to restore the
> caliphate. They killed armenians because it was the only christian minority
> without support in the West.
>
>   The supposed belgian massacres were poscolonial, and the book that
> denounce the massacres during the colonial period was done by someone that
> worked for the URSS, that wanted to invade all the western ex-colonies with
> comunists puppets directly managed by Stalinist delegates, and they did
> it.
>
>  The supposed masacres of black people in the south where do you find
> your sources?.
>
>   You are still poisoned by cold war propaganda. specially the ones that
> have passed trough the highly corrupt universities.

Alberto.