On 5/4/2015 10:17 PM, Quentin Anciaux wrote:

Le 5 mai 2015 01:17, "meekerdb" <meeke...@verizon.net <mailto:meeke...@verizon.net>> a écrit :

> On 5/4/2015 3:29 PM, Quentin Anciaux wrote:

>> > Otherwise you are certain where you will end up.
>>
>> If they are more than one continuation, weither you know it or not is
irrelevant.

> Then that's third person indeterminancy.

What? It's first person indeterminacy, because you have more than one future first person perspective. Are you playing with words now?

Dunno, seems like a semantic quirk. What does first person indeterminancy mean except that one is uncertain about one's future. The fact that someone else knows there's a copy seems to me to be the definition of third person indeterminancy.