On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 2:23 AM, Samiya Illias <samiyaill...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 12-May-2015, at 9:39 pm, LizR <lizj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 13 May 2015 at 14:29, Samiya Illias <samiyaill...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 1) The Quran reminds us that humans have been made Incharge of Earth and
>> hence are responsible for the welfare of the Earth and all in it
>>
> Liz, you had asked: 'Does God give any suggestions as to what we should
do? '

While reading the Quran this morning, I realized that I had failed to
mention an important message: that we should not transgress the balance,
and compassionately establish justice so that the delicate ecosystem is not
thrown out of balance:
[Al-Qur'an Chapter 55:1, 7-9, Translator: Sahih International]
1 The Most Merciful
7 And the heaven He raised and imposed the balance
8 That you not transgress within the balance.
9 And establish weight in justice and do not make deficient the balance.
http://quran.com/55

[Al-Qur'an Chapter 42:17-18, Translator: Sahih International]
17 It is Allah who has sent down the Book in truth and [also] the balance.
And what will make you perceive? Perhaps the Hour is near.
18 Those who do not believe in it are impatient for it, but those who
believe are fearful of it and know that it is the truth. Unquestionably,
those who dispute concerning the Hour are in extreme error.
http://quran.com/42