>> Two mutually exclusive first person experiences cannot be a first person
>> experience.

Obviously. if I could experience M and W simultaneously they would not be
exclusive by definition .

If anyone besides you thinks I would argue any different they should look
again. I argued that in worlds with duplication machines I can expect my future
to involve numerous mutually exclusive perspectives. That isn't the same.

The probability of me seeing Moscow from a first person perspective after
duplication is governed by two things which have nothing to do with 1p or 3p
perspectives: whether or not, prior to duplication, I am justified in thinking
the person post duplication will be me ... and your set up insists upon
this.... and whether at least one duplicate will be in Moscow and your set up
also guarantees this. Neither of these statements are dependent on perspective.
Tegmark's bird and frog would agree on both. But nevertheless, it follows
directly from these two statements that the probability of me seeing Moscow
would be 1. Its just guaranteed by your set up and the way you define your
terms.

The specter of chance in step 3 stems from the idea of there being 1 person and
two cities. But that is an incomplete description of the set up. There is 1
person and then that person in each city. You are not betting on a flicked coin
you are placing bets on red and black and then spinning a roulette wheel.