From: meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Aug 8, 2015 1:08 pm
Subject: Re: The Mental Being

On 8/8/2015 2:21 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

When pseudo-religious people attack the doubting attitude in religion, they
show up their lack of faith. Only someone NOT believing in God can believe
there is a need for humans to do something for the faith of others. Those who
have faith trust God for the public relations, and let Him/It/She do the job.

  What about when they "attack" the behavior of other people.  All religions
prescribe some kinds of behavior as good and others as bad and claim these
prescriptions are supernatural.  They base laws and taxes and wars on them and
trust God is on their side.