From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Aug 27, 2015 1:14 pm
Subject: Re: Tri Alpha Energy

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015  spudboy100 via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

​> ​
John, I am guessing that these guys are working hard, but achieving commercial,
nuclear fusion is not in the cards.

​It certainly won't be in the cards if nobody even tries. I think Thorium power
would be vastly easier than fusion power but I could be wrong and these guys
are using their own money not government money so I wish them luck.

​> ​
It may never be in the cards, as an electricity power source, except as, a
means of fast interplanetary travel.

​I don't follow, how can if work in an
      interplanetary
​ spaceship but not in your local power plant?​

 John K Clark