On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 12:26 PM, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 12:47 PM, Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> ​> ​
>> You misread my point, everyone knows mathematics can *describe* physics,
>> what I said was Bruno shows how mathematics can *explain* physics.
>> Meaning, why the physical laws have the form they have,
>>

> ​Your distinction between describing how the laws of physics work and
> explaining ​
> how the laws of physics work
> ​ elude me. ​

You need only have read my net sentence to have understood. Which you seem
to have deleted.

Also, you inserted a "how laws of physics work" which I did not say. I said
"physics". Describing physics, and explaining physics are two different
things. For reference:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/describe
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/explain

>> ​> ​
>> You might know this if you read past step 3, instead of spending 5 years
>> stuck there.
>>

> Bruno is the one stuck not me. In 5 years ​Bruno has been unable to fix
> his blunder in step 3 and I refuse to read more of that nonsense until he
> does and it is no longer nonsense. I'm not holding my breath.

You might be interested in this definition as well:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins133991.html

Jason