When I took a series of classes in Artificial Intelliegence at UCLA in the '70s the professor introducing the material of the first class explained that, "Intelligence is whatever a computer can't do....yet."

Both: is very very hard to simulate and impossible to achieve,
The first computer scientists though that making mathematical computations was a sign of intelligence. But failed miserably with the next goal, and so on. program something that humans do. if your program does it, then it becomes non intelligent.

    On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 4:54 PM, Alberto G. Corona
    <agocor...@gmail.com <mailto:agocor...@gmail.com>> wrote:
    > Yes. we are all robots. You are the only human mmwwahahah
    >
    > Every decade it is predicted that 50 years from now AI would
    surpass human
    > beings.
    >
    > The level of AI was pathetic 50 years ago. It is pathethic now
    and will be
    > pathetic 50 years later.

    Are you claiming that it can't fundamentally be done? Or that it is
    harder than people think?