On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 8:36 AM, <agrayson2...@gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​https://www.mercurynews.com/ 2018/02/12/satellites-show- sea-level-rise-is-
accelerating/

Compare with John Clark's claim of rise of one inch per decade. AG

OK​ lets compare, it says what we now for sure is that has been "3 inches of
sea level rise in the past quarter century". They made a guess that it would
accelerate so sea level would be "2 feet higher by the end of the century",
well maybe so, but that would still make for a pretty dull disaster movie. Sure
​it​ might cause difficulties but on a list of world problems it wouldn't even
make the top ten​.​ I mean its not as if this sort of thing was unprecedented,
the sea has risen 400 FEET since the peak of the last ice age 20,000 years ago​
and during that time the human race not only survived it thrived.
      Ever wonder what a two foot rise in sea level would do to south Florida
real estate values?
Would they go up... or go down. My guess is down, catastrophic flood damage
tends to have that effect. What kind of dollar figure are we talking about.
That would be astronomical! The value of just the Florida coastal real estate
that would be impacted is off the charts.
But hey... don't worry, be happy.
-Chris

  ​John K Clark​