On 7/4/2018 1:57 AM, 'scerir' via Everything List wrote:

*No. I am asserting that the INTERPRETATION of the superposition of states is wrong. Although I have asked several times, no one here seems able to offer a plausible justification for interpreting that a system in a superposition of states, is physically in all states of the superposition SIMULTANEOUSLY before the system is measured. If we go back to those little pointing things, you will see there exists an infinite uncountable set of basis vectors for any vector in that linear vector space. For quantum systems, there is no unique basis, and in many cases also infinitely many bases, So IMO, the interpretation is not justified. AG*

***SIMULTANEOUSLY*** was used by EPR in their paper, but that did not have much meaning (operationally, physically).

Can we say that the observable, in a superposition state, has a ***DEFINITE*** value between two measurements?

No - in general - we cannot say that.

It's in some definite state.  But it may be a state for which we have no measurement operator or don't intend to measure; so we say it is in a superposition, meaning a superposition of the eigenstates we're going to measure.  So it does not have one of the eigenvalues of our measurement.