> On 5 Aug 2018, at 20:47, 'scerir' via Everything List
> <everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>

>> Il 4 agosto 2018 alle 23.32 agrayson2...@gmail.com ha scritto:
>>
>> AFAIK, no one has ever observed a probability wave, from which I conclude
>> the wave function has only epistemic content. So I have embraced the "shut
>> up and calculate" interpretation of the wave function. I also see a
>> connection between the True Believers of the MWI, and Trump sycophants; they
>> seem immune to simple facts, such as the foolishness of thinking copies of
>> observers can occur, or be created, willy-nilly. AG
>>
> Frankly I cannot understand, from the following famous page, whether
> Schroedinger thinks the wavefunction as ontic or epistermic or both!

Schroedinger just expressed the difficulties, the seemingly contradiction. He
witness that measurement seems to not obey to the wave. He is troubled, and it
is normal. He is on the good direction, hesitating between the ontic and the
epistemic.

Bohr rejected Everett literally, but Schroedinger would have offered a cup of
coffee at least, perhaps listen, and get troubled. It is normal.

Bruno