They say if information is lost, determination is toast. But doesn't QM
inherently affirm information loss? I mean, although, say, the SWE can be
run backward in time to reconstruct any wf it describes, we can never
reconstruct or play backward Born's rule, in the sense of knowing what
original particular state gave a particular outcome. That is, there is no
rule in QM to predict a particular outcome, so how can we expect, that
given some outcome, we can know from whence it arose? AG