I am a member of

Atoms and the Void <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/atvoid>
Free Thinkers Physics Discussion Group
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/atvoid-2>
Everything List <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/everything-list>

The first two are the "Vic" groups. (The first one is "frozen" as an
archive of *Vic Stenger*'s original group; the second is its continuation
after Vic.)

I don't really know a lot of the origin and history of the third, *Everything
List*. Did Vic Stenger play a role in it?

Perhaps someone could write a summary of the past 21 years. :)

- @philipthrift