Of course GR is false since it is just a conceptual construct in
consciousness that will continue to be replaced by other conceptual
constructs along the centuries until a final theory will come up that will
talk directly about red is red. That will be the end point because red will
not be anymore a conceptual construct, but an element of reality.

Telepathy and recincarnation on the other hand are true because they are
phenomena directly related to consciousness. It might seem "impossible" to
you because you have an upside down logic in which you start from an
invented "physical world" in which beings are "bodies separated spatially"
and of course that from that fantasy that you create it seems impossible
for the "soul" to move to another "body separated spatially". But once you
use the problem downside up logic, you realize that consciousness is all
there is so there are no more "bodies". There being no more bodies, there
would be no "soul" to move from one "body" to another. It will just be the
same consciousnesses that experiences different qualia. And the experience
of different qualia is the most mundane phenomena that there can be.

Regarding you carbon monoxide, I already told you that evolutionary reasons
for qualia generation is only part of the mechanism, since there are also
new qualia that we experience each moment of our lives that clearly don't
appear as a consequence of life-or-death situation. If you want to hear the
magic words, here they are: I don't know how qualia are generated.