You can clearly say that there are structures inside qualia, but the final
quale is always singular. The highest quale that you experience is the
present moment as such. And present moment as such, as a quale on its own,
doesn't have another quale to compare with. So it shouldn't be possible to
exist. The problem is related to the so-called "meta-cognition". Some
people, including for example Bernardo Kustrap, say that you need to have
meta-cognition in order to have any qualia at all. And they say that since
animal don't have meta-cognition, they also don't have any qualia. But the
problem is that if you take this theory for granted, then you also need
meta-meta-cognition in order for meta-cognition to exist. And so on to
infinity. So there must be something absolute, beyond relations.