> On 21 Jun 2019, at 18:27, Eva <evalorenz1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Given that time is irreversible, and global entropy always increase:
>
> 1. In principle, sooner or later, every living system such as human being, or
> humanity will be annihilated?

This is false when you assume that the brain or the body is Turing emulable. We
are not human living in a physical universe and dreaming about numbers, in that
case, but numbers “living” in arithmetic, dreaming being humans in a physical
universe.

> 2. In principle, if system is annihilated then it is irreversible - a system
> with the same internal structure may be created, but it will not be the very
> same system, it may be (at most) perfectly isomorphic, but it will not share
> the same identity?

Which confirms that you assume some non-mechanist theory of mind. With
mechanism, you have infinitely many body/representation in arithmetic, and the
physical is “only” a stable statistical appearance.

> So, for example, if I die, and hypothetically, in the distant future, an
> exact copy of my body will be made than it will be an exact copy of my body
> and consciousness, but not my current identity, so my consciousness will not
> reappear after my death like from deep sleep.
>

> I would like to ask you - in your opinion, my two above conclusions are
> correct?

You assume a physical universe which would have a primitive ontological status,
and this is incoherent with mechanism, but coherent with your quasi explicit
non mechanist assumption. But I would say that today, the evidences add up for
mechanism, and there is no evidence at all for non mechanism, nor  for a
physical ontological universe (just a bad habit since Aristotle).

Bruno