On Wed, Jul 17, 2019, at 00:37, Bruce Kellett wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 12:55 AM Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

>>> Nobody, including yourself, understands what you say generally.
>>

>> Just tell me what you don’t understand specifically, and avoid ad hominem
>> attack. It bores everybody, and distract from the thread.
>
> That is just bullying, Bruno. You accuse everyone who disagrees with you of
> ad hominem attacks.

That is a lie and you know it. And you should be ashamed of yourself for saying
it. I challenge you to find one instance on this mailing list where Bruno
accused anyone of ad hominem without having been directed insulted: "pee pee
theories", "you don't make sense", "nobody knows what you're talking about",
etc etc. I know you won't produce this example because it doesn't exist, and I
also know that you will just avoid the topic and focus on the next insult /
patronizing comment.

Well, I have been participating in this mailing list on and off for more than
one decade, and more or less the only original ideas being discussed here come
from Bruno. I have witnessed multi-year threads discussing what he is saying in
great detail, so clearly some people must have some idea of what he is saying.
Maybe the limitation is on your side?

You insist on rigor when you talk to Bruno (as you should), and then you side
with someone who produced exactly zero arguments, that writes long and
incoherent rants that aim only at insulting Bruno for personal reasons. Unlike
John Clark for example. Say what you will, but I have never seen John Clark
side with bullshit just because "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Give me a
break here. You are about as far from having a scientific attitude as I am from
becoming the next Miss Universe.

Telmo.