Sometimes, it happens to us a particular kind of grammar errors. There are
errors of the type: instead of spelling "light tie" for example, we end up
spelling "tight lie". It is something peculiar about these kinds of errors,
they are not random. They are trying to tell us something deep about the
workings of consciousness. It appears that consciousness is made up of
parts of certain kind, and sometimes those parts mix up and are unified
back together into other meaningful wholes. And it appears that this mixing
up is happening in some kind of temporal non-local manner. In order to
swith L for T in "light tie", you somehow need to know in advance the T
will be after L, and switch them and put T before L. And this also has to
be done such that the new obtained words are also meaningful. This switch
doesn't generally happen if the new words that are to be obtained don't
exist. So it is really telling us something important about how
consciousness works. But I cannot figure it out exactly what. Any ideas ?