On 12/2/2019 11:31 AM, Philip Thrift wrote:

On Monday, December 2, 2019 at 1:21:26 PM UTC-6, Brent wrote:

    Counterfactual definiteness is that unmeasured variables have
    definite values...something QM denies.

    Brent

What do you make of this regarding indefiniteness?

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/everything-list/xhE7ICd_HDs/LQslm0YFAQAJ
Thirty one years ago, Dick Feynman told me about his 'sum over
histories' version of quantum mechanics.  "The electron does anything it
likes', he said.  "It goes in any direction at any speed, forward or
backward in time, however it likes, and then you add up all the
amplitudes and it gives you the wave-function."
I said to him, "You're crazy."  But he wasn't.
      --- Freeman J. Dyson, 'Some Strangeness in the Proportion' 1980