On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 8:18 PM Alan Grayson <agrayson2...@gmail.com> wrote:

*> What I want to know is your justification for your prior statement about
> virtual particles and borrowing of energy. You can't just pull it out of a
> hat as call it Gospel. *

I sure as hell *can* pull it out of a hat if it has been EXPERIMENTALLY
CONFIRMED TO A HIGHER DEGREE OF PRECISION than any other idea in, not just
physics, but in all of Science! And if that offends your Gospel or your
delicate physical "postulates" (whatever the hell that's suposed to mean)
then it's time for you to find a new Gospel.

> *t**here must have some justification. *

There is. It works.

 John K Clark