> On 23 Jul 2020, at 20:19, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 1:46 PM Lawrence Crowell
> <goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com <mailto:goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com>>
> wrote:
>
> > We have a complete incompetent moron for a president.
>
> I think you're being a little unfair to incompetent morons to compare them to
> a creature like Donald J Trump. I have nothing against stupid people, I just
> don't like extramly stupid people who think they're a "very stable genius",
> especially if they're in charge of a nations nuclear arsenal.

In the world of the Gödel-Löbian machine, we have that stupidity is exactly the
same as dishonesty, and Trump confirms this everyday.
But we can’t apply the theory of the Löbian machine so easily, because in the
"real world”, machines have a non monotonic layer above the “self-referentially
correct” part, and, as it may, Trump is also a sort of genius, in the
con-artistry domain. That’s why he has succeeded to escape forward all its
dishonest action so far, but the result might be catastrophic.

I am more afraid of the behaviour of Barr, McConnell, the “republican”
senators, which allow Trump to act as he acts and continue to act. In Portland,
he is testing “his police” for after the election. I can imagine that if Biden
win, he will just say “fake news”, and Barr will send the journalists who claim
the contrary in jail. I hope not, but November will be quite an event.
Everything indicates that Trump will be a worse looser than he has been a bad
winner…

In the US, it seems that the commander in chief of the army is a civilian. That
is the problem. In my country, normally Trump would have been arrested by the
army, and judged by a Military Court after he showed publicly, in Helsinki,
that he trust more Putin than his own Intelligence Service.

Optimistically, I feel like the bandits in power side with Trump (to protect
them), so if the American get rid of Trump they might begin a good fight
against those who undermine the democracies everywhere on the planet. But they
will resist by all means.

The vote by the senate remains mysterious to me, as some senators (at least
two) have publicly violated their oath of office, which should be enough to
dismiss the result of the vote. I have been told that such a vote was a
formality, which remind me something…

After galling on the book by Mary Trump, I think that Trump’s case is medical,
pathological. He is a narcissistic perverse, with an overdeveloped ego, and
sociopathic tendencies. That makes him *very* dangerous.

Showing your tax return should be mandatory to be eligible. An impeached
president should not be eligible, also.

Note that the leaking between the different powers exists (everywhere) since
prohibition. I can argue on this in all details, but I will not do it here.

Bruno