> On 4 Sep 2020, at 15:36, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 7:43 AM Bruce Kellett <bhkellet...@gmail.com
> <mailto:bhkellet...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> > Applying the Born rule to the repeated measurement scenario tells you that
> > the probability of the extreme branches is low; whereas, the idea that all
> > possible outcomes occur on every trial trivially implies that the
> > probability of the extreme cases is exactly one. The contradiction couldn't
> > be more stark,
>
> If it does it violate the laws of physics then the probability of an
> Everettian world existing is always exactly one, which means that probability
> is not a useful concept when discussing the existence or nonexistence of such
> a world, although probability can be useful for other things, like self
> localization.

Nice! You make my point. I hope you can keep this about self-localisation in
the classical mechanist self-multiplication. The situation are isomorphic, and
entanglement becomes partial collective self-multiplication. The math justifies
that this gives a quantum logic and quantum probability calculus. Some work
remains to be done so that we can apply Gleason theorem in the phenomenological
reality of he machine multiplied by at least aleph_zero in the arithmetical
reality.

Bruno