Maybe she should have been a reviewer. ("I thank Scott Aaronson, Sandro
Donadi, and Tim Palmer for helpful feedback.") As she tweets, this will be
published in Annals of Physics.

This seems to be a fundamental result of what any probability distribution
(under minimal assumptions) on a quantum-theoretic model must satisfy.

@philipthrift