On Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 5:20:14 PM UTC-7 johnk...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 7:01 PM Alan Grayson <agrays...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> *>>> One of the features of Trumpism and Trump physics is Alzheimer's

>>> co-authored a scientific paper with Carl Sagan.
>>>

>> *> More evidence of Alzheimer's?  I told you I use a pseudonym here, but
>> you forgot.*
>>

> Speaking of Alzheimer's and loss of memory,  ou told me you couldn't
> remember what the name of the paper that you wrote with Carl Sagan was,
> or where to find it; you couldn't even remember what the damn thing was
> about. And pseudonym or not if you really did co-authored such a paper with
> Carl Sagan in the early 1960s as you claim then you've got to be in your
> 90s by now. But I don't really think you ever wrote a scientific paper in
> your life because after observing your posts for the last several years I
> don't believe Carl Sagan would've touched you with a 10 foot pole.

*Just like a Trumper, now you're lying and exaggerating. I know you're NOT
a Trumper, but you seem to have caught the disease in a different context.
Those papers were written in 1966 and 1967, so at first I couldn't recall
the exact titles, but I did in fact recall the subject matter.  And I am
not in my 90's, not that age matters. As for perspicacity in physics, IMO
anyone who endorses the MWI with such fervor despite its in-your-face
foolishness, is in no position to evaluate anyone else. According to your
delusion, your decision to respond on this thread causes another world to
come into existence. Where's the beef, I mean the energy? AG*