On Sat, Sep 4, 2021 at 2:38 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote

*> I have sort of noticed this as a development in computing where QC's
> haven't made it out of the lab,*

Actually this is something different, this computer development has nothing
to do with quantum computers, but a Memristor can  sort of act like a
neuron in a brain, but then biological brains don't make use of quantum
mechanical principles either.

mmr