From: Lawrence Crowell <goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com>
To: Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Sep 4, 2021 6:16 pm
Subject: Re: NYTimes.com: White House Seeks $65 Billion for ‘Apollo’ Plan to
Prepare for Future Pandemics

On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 2:11:31 PM UTC-5 spudb...@aol.com wrote:

>From what my B' in law told me the other day (retired physician) we'll have to
>vax the world to succeed.

Well DUH?! That though is the sort of soft power that can raise the prestige of
the US.

Thought- This highlights the need for medicines that end the virus's damage via
cytokine storms, as a treatment, a cure, rather than a prevention.

My brother as a molecular biologist specializing in plant biology, worked on
cell signaling and cytokines. It is a vastly complicated topic. As yet no cure
for any viral infection has come of this. A global program of vaccines might
eliminate Covid, or at least keep it down.
LC