On Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 6:46 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

* > You discard the Post as I discard the the Ny times*.

I maintain it would be* impossible* for a disinterested observer to read
the New York Times and the New York Post and conclude they both operated at
the same intellectual level, and that the New York Times was not far far
more intelligently written and more diligently fact checked.

> *> For Fauci we look to the Australian media using The Intercept as a news
> source. The Intercept is nice and Left, but they obtained the evidence, so
> they ran with it. *
>
> https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/dr-anthony-fauci-accused-of-lying-about-gainoffunction-wuhan-research/news-story/9e73396f5dd25ed50a29b5c561f1437c

Nice and Left? The website you cite is owned by News Corporation, the exact
same Trump worshiping propagandist that owns both Fox News and your
previous right wing source, The New York Post.  It's no wonder you have
such a warped worldview if that's the only sort of stuff you read. Maybe
there is some truth to the virus coming out of the Wuhan lab story, but if
there is we're not gonna learn about it from unscientific nincompoops like
that.

xox