On Sun, Feb 27, 2022 at 3:59 PM Tomas Pales <litewav...@gmail.com> wrote:

*> A world without me is possible (logically consistent)*

I would certainly agree with that, but the tiny minority of physicist who
believe in Superdeterminism, such as Sabine Hossenfelder, would not; they
think the universe could only have started out in one very very specific
way, a way that required it to produce you 13.8 billion years later because
if it did not a paradoxical logical inconsistency would have been
produced.  Personally I think that idea is nuts because I simply can't
imagine a more egregious violation of Occam's razor than Superdeterminism.

dsq