On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 6:18 PM Bruce Kellett <bhkellet...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> After reading your posts on this email list for the last several weeks I
>> have become convinced that nobody will *EVER* be able to convince you of
>> this to your satisfaction because your "scientific" opinion on this
>> matter is based on emotion not logic. And an opinion that is not based
>> on logic cannot be destroyed or even modified by logic, not even in theory.
>> Your mind is invulnerable to any attack logic might mount against it.
>>

> *> So you can't provide this local account?*

I already have, I tried using a logical argument but that didn't work at
all, your opinion did not change one iota and for reasons you never made
clear. I now don't believe there exists a logical argument that ever would
convince you. It's theoretically conceivable there exists a purely
emotional appeal that would cause you to change your mind, but I'll leave
that to others to find because I'm not very good with that sort of thing.

yrn