On Fri, Apr 15, 2022 at 2:39 PM Brent Meeker <meekerbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

* > I think the way it should work is that the International Court should
> award compensation to Ukraine from Russia and those Russian funds seized by
> the US and other nations would be transferred to Ukrainie per the court
> order. *

I don't see how that could work. The UN's International Court was set up to
"*bring to justice the perpetrators of the worst crimes known to humankind,
war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide*". The problem is 123
countries have recognized the authority of the International Court, but
neither Russia, nor the USA has. And India, China, and Israel are also not
in that group of 123.

ciu