Will the proposal by the NYT as submitted by JC work or not?
Also, what is your foreign policy solution, Mr. Quantum?

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent Meeker <meekerbr...@gmail.com>
To: spudboy...@aol.com; everything-list@googlegroups.com
<everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Apr 15, 2022 11:04 pm
Subject: Re: NYTimes.com: Don’t Just Freeze Russia’s Money. Seize It.

 In your usual devious way of course you completely avoided any "coldly
rational solution" you cavalierly had recommended others to adopt and instead
excreted some more "analysis".

 Brent

 On 4/15/2022 6:01 PM, spudboy...@aol.com wrote:

I think is I don't trust your guy Joey, nor, axiomatically do I trust your lad
Joe nor his people. The Afghanistan Withdrawal. He pretends to be tough yet
drags his ass. I am supposing that  Putin and Xi see this already. Always
hungry to for things to be a get out of inflation free card, rather than worry
about an existential threat.