On 4/21/2022 1:32 AM, smitra wrote:
On 21-04-2022 02:53, Bruce Kellett wrote:
On Thu, Apr 21, 2022 at 10:05 AM George Kahrimanis
<gekah...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Apr 19, 2022 at 11:09 AM Brent Meeker <meeke...@gmail.com>
wrote:

The only purpose of the box in Schroedinger's thought experiment was
to put off the observers perception.  Really the thought experiment
is over when the radioactive decay occurs.  That atom has
transitioned to a different nuclear state which is entangled with
and recorded in the environment.