On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 1:25 AM Bruce Kellett <bhkellet...@gmail.com> wrote:

*> The SE also has many problems*

The Schrodinger equation has ONE problem, SE can't account for gravity;
General Relativity can but GR can't account for anything else.  Maybe when
we find one physical idea that covers everything it will turn out that no
quantum interpretation currently in use is correct, but until that time
it's clear to me that Many Worlds is the least bad. I've said it before but
I'll say it again, whatever turns out to be true one thing we can be
certain of, it will be weird.

wwe