Natural selection in action.

Brent

On 6/9/2022 8:38 AM, John Clark wrote:
In looking over the Internet I found some interesting statistics. At the start of the Covid epidemic, before the vaccine was invented, the death rate for black Americans was much higher than that of white Americans, but that is no longer true; today the death rate for white Americans is 14% higher than for black Americans. In another statistic that I think is related, in 2020 Trump only got 46% of the popular vote but 57% of white Americans voted for Trump and it was 63% among non-college educated white voters,  and to this day 53% of Republicans believe Donald Trump when he says he won the 2020 election and is the true president of the USA. Even before the epidemic Trump contributed to the anti-scientific anti-vaccine hysteria by claiming that vaccinations cause autism, so it's not surprising that only 56% of Republicans are vaccinated as compared to 70% of Independents and 92% of Democrats. It's also not surprising that the Covid death rate in states that voted for Trump was 38% higher than the death rate in states that voted for Biden. If you look county by county 326 people per 100,000 died of Covid in counties that Trump won versus only 258 in counties  Biden won,  and the top 10% reddest pro-Trump counties died at a rate that was *6* *times* higher than the top 10% bluest pro-Biden counties. So there is a clear correlation between belief in Trump and death, but I am unsure which is a cause and which is an effect, I don't knowif white people believe in Trump because they're stupid or belief in Trump makes white people stupid. Either way Trump worship has become a death cult.

 John K Clark    See what's on my new list at Extropolis <https://groups.google.com/g/extropolis>
txx

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything List" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv3vMgZrzMUQaWtRQ1j_1E--zrUzrdzVPz_8jps3rn4fmg%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv3vMgZrzMUQaWtRQ1j_1E--zrUzrdzVPz_8jps3rn4fmg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.