On Sun, Aug 21, 2022 at 5:28 PM spudboy100 via Everything List <
everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

*> The Christians are good. If millions followed Adolf, millions more
> fought to defeat him and his followers.*

Every single one of the soldiers in Hitler's army, Navy and Air Force were
Christians, and most of them were very devout Christians as were the guards
in the concentration camps who pushed the inmates into ovens. And the
bedrock of Nazism was antisemitism, but if religion did not exist then Jews
wouldn't exist and neither would Christians, there would just be people.

> *White people enslaved Blacks, but white people also liberated them.*
> [...] Hitler would never have gotten to do the mass murdering without
> working with the liberals friend, Joe Stalin.

Mr. Spudboy, your silliness is reaching supernova proportions.

snp

8gn