From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: spudboy...@aol.com
Cc: everything-list@googlegroups.com <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 24, 2022 11:10 am
Subject: Re: Defund The FBI

On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 11:55 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> The Justice Dept and the FBI are exclusive clients of the DNC.

The current head of the FBI is Christopher Wray and he was appointed by a
fellow by the name of Donald J Trump. And a typical FBI agent is white, male,
middle-aged, and has a military background, not exactly a breeding ground for
radical liberal Democrats. Believe it or not I remember that a long time ago in
a galaxy far far away Republicans actually thought the police were the good
guys.

John K Clark    See what's on my new list at  Extropolisrld