My reply:
I personally know people who were involved in the ACA, and they told me it
sucked. That the prices per month kept climbing and climbing and service got
worse and worse. Obama also let his contributor's for campaigns like
UnitedHeathCare write the act. Then they bailed on him after 2012 when their
nefarious scheme failed Ha Ha!! We could have been better off with a
scrutinized expanded Medicaid, and this is from a 2 x Trumpo voter!
I consider the man with The Football as far more sane then Joey who screwed the
world with his Afghanistan Withdrawal, especially now with the Taliban
re-arming and the Iranian government sending assassins on US soil to kill
Americans. Susan Rice, Obama's girlfriend his FP advisor.
Also, this is one of yours.

Hochul Tells Republican Candidates To Leave The State, GOP Responds
Hochul Tells Republican Candidates To Leave The State, GOP Responds - Long
Island, NY (longisland-ny.com)

Interesting, that the democrats want the very people that would defend the land
from attack, the democrats viscerally hate, dead and gone. So if Putin or Xi do
conflict, should we sign up with Miley and Austin to protect "democracy," aka
the democrats??
My expected dem answer: "Of course they will they have no choice in such a
case!!" My response is, "You really think??!!"
Sorry John, dying for White Hot Rage Miley and his DNC sponsors and his Wall
Street China toadies doesn't seem rational.  President Joe? We'll find him, in
his Delaware basement, when the PLA troops appoint him US Gauleiter. Ha!
This is fun!