From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: spudboy...@aol.com
Cc: everything-list@googlegroups.com <everything-list@googlegroups.com>;
meekerbr...@gmail.com <meekerbr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sun, Mar 5, 2023 5:23 pm
Subject: Re: You were told wrong info if you were told I didn’t feel things

On Sun, Mar 5, 2023 at 5:08 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> You object to it, even though it's centuries old as you have written. Natural
> immunity works,

Of course it works! Until vaccines were invented, herd immunity was the only
way pandemics ever ended, it is the only reason the human race didn't go
extinct long ago. The only trouble is it takes tens or 100s of millions of
deaths before herd immunity becomes effective, vaccines allow one to get the
immunity without the megadeaths.

> No wonder you don't like anything other than vaccines. It goes against your
> religion. Even this NLM publication.
Adverse effects of COVID-19 vaccines and measures to prevent them - PubMed
(nih.gov)

Spud, why do you keep posting articles that you found on Google 20 seconds
previously that I know you haven't read?   John K Clark    See what's on my new
list at  Extropolis
iyx

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv2TZk-B-M6K0NENXLSCmrX9XGZmzmUefA3fJYsuo_Ajmw%40mail.gmail.com.