Hollyweird probably won't do a pic ever on Teller, Ulam, Garwin, who made
America's first H-Bombs. One reason, too many Jews, again! This, because the
Dem party is now replacing the old Jewish liberals with multi-racial racial Jew
haters! This was the main I booked from my Born-in Party Johnny! :-D I saw this
coming right after 9-11 when I read what Dem pols and Potentates said.

Another reason, is it makes Stalin look bad and he is a Hollywerid non-entity
now.
Among the learned Democrats, he is either ignored or condemned WHEN the dem
pols need to occasionally bash a Rep with a non-Nazi accusation. Nice
technique, tho!'
Now the interesting thing JC is that Josep was going wipe out the Yids in the
CCCP at the time of the Doctors Plot (1.5 mil) by shipping them to the Gulags!
Certain Soviet Politburo members we said to tear up their party cards not
because they Loved the Zids but because Soviet Judges sat along with the other
Allied judges at Nuremberg 1946, and Knew what would happen if Stalin started a
war against the Jews as a precursor to a war against the West, and LOST!
Judgement in Petrograd, Baby!!
Joseph Stalin and antisemitism - Wikipedia

Tracking a Revolutionary: Soso to Koba to Stalin (wiley.com)

For me, John, me hates both Nazis and Commies the same, and I have good reason.
You see, in the 1939 Non-Aggression Pact wherein Stalin and Adolf secretly
divided up Europe and agreed secretly on letting Adolf perform the Holocaust.
It was only when Adolf in 1941 May lost The Battle OF Britain, that He believe
Russia to be weak (They took over part of Poland and all of Lithuania, Latvia,
Estonian) in exchange Hitler took 2/3rds of Poland. Holocaust City, wink-wink
;-)
How a Secret Hitler-Stalin Pact Set the Stage for WWII | HISTORY

So am I arguing Against your commendation for seeing Oppenheimer? Nein, meine
Liber Democratische! It sounds really entertaining. It's just number one, its
an election season and I suspect that as a political sort of guy, you might be
now craving a political fight? It's been a rough season for this nationally,
and if you need to vent, allow me to provoke you? What are friends for? :-)
Two, many who will see the movie have zero context of the 20th century and how
things really happened. Meaning, their fucking teachers never leant how history
happened. How after WW1 The US engage in (yes) Republican Isolation and paid
for it in a 2-Front War, which we won!!
For modern politics in 24 do you not see the possibility of a double knock
out?1. You guys prosecute Don2. We Impeach and prosecute Joey?
Whatdya' Say?

Friday, July 21, 2023 at 01:35:31 PM EDT, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>