I saw snippets of this earlier today. It was a cross aisle meeting. For me, it
sounds too good to be true. If the Harvard lads that scooped the Pacific for
saucers found actual parts rather than something produced possibly, by
geological processes, I'd get more worked up. Testimony is great. However, for
me, I am living in the material world, and I am material girl. :-/
    On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 03:00:55 PM EDT, Alan Grayson