I don't agree with the 'lad' all time either, but like his ability to push
technology, while making himself richer than Bezos (?) in the process. To
advance the species, as important as Mars is, for space, I'd hunt around the
asteroid belt 1st, AS a return on investment. Or, of course, do the metallic
Psyche-16. 10 quintillion Euros of industrial mineralogical goodness!
For the human race, 3D printing of whatever we need. IF we can do this, K. Eric
Drexler's Nano-fabrication, aka J. Storrs Hall, aka Ray Kurzweil. The Utility
Fogs and all that may have to wait until the marriage of low-error, quantum
computing + LLM's? Counter-opinions welcome.

    On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 12:03:34 PM EDT, John Clark