On Sun, Oct 1, 2023 at 3:05 PM Samiya Illias <samiyaill...@gmail.com> wrote:

*> Malaria is a disease that breeds in humans. This disease has been around
> for thousands of years. Mosquitoes are only the vectors (couriers / postal
> service).*

Only! Besides that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?

*> Even if the mosquitoes are modified, the disease will probably find
> another way of transferring from one human to another. *

If so then let's bring back the hordes of rats like they had during the
middle ages because rats were just the vectors for fleas, which were just
the vectors for the bacteria that caused the bubonic plague which killed
about a third of the people in Europe.

*> Tinkering with nature may result in unexpected consequences.*

Maybe, but NOT tinkering with nature will lead to very expected
consequences and they are not pretty, 100 people dying of malaria *EVERY
HOUR*, and three or four times that number getting very sick. Every hour
that environmentalists delay the release of those genetically modified
mosquitoes they kill 100 people, and they do so in the name of morality. If
that's moral then I'm immoral and proud of it.

mid