*You should check out Udio <https://www.udio.com/> , it's free, easy to use
and reasonably fast, it takes about a minute per song and for the free
version the songs are only 30 seconds long, but it will generate both
original lyrics and original music in whatever style you like. I asked it
to write songs about the same subject, transcendental numbers, in the
styles of Country, Folk, Punk Rock, Electronic Ethereal, and Gregorian
Chant. Although the subject was the same the lyrics were different for each
song and they all made mathematical sense, if you allow for a little poetic
license, and all of the music sounded very different but they all sounded
pretty good; although when I asked for a stylistic combination of Punk Rock
and Gregorian Chant it sounded about as good as you would expect it to.  *

iou