In light of this, there indeed is a glimmer of hope for Democrats against
Trump. This opens a pathway for new leadership, yet it brings forth
pressing questions about Vice President Kamala Harris's suitability for the
job. I'm just curious guys, not trying to make a point + just want to read
people's thoughts: Is she likeable enough to win over the majority?

Her tenure hasn't seemed stellar, notably her handling of the border. Her
trip to Guatemala, where she sternly advised potential migrants to "do not
come. Do not come," seemed to lack the strength/depth/vision necessary for
such a complex issue. This highlighted concerns about whether she is truly
up to the task or merely out of her depth.

Can a seasoned insider like Harris convincingly articulate a fresh,
positive vision for the future? The American electorate has grown weary of
the status quo, regardless of its legislative successes. I'd guess there's
a palpable desire for some change, not just a different face with the same
message of "do not Trump."

So, the question boils down to: should the Democrats pivot towards a new,
dynamic figure that embodies a break from the past, or is Kamala Harris the
best option they have, merely offering an anti-Trump stance without
substantial innovation? If so, who could that candidate be, with most
potential candidates immediately jumping behind Harris?