Even a name like Russell Standish is not unique enough. The other Dr
Russell Standish, also Australian, is an minister of the seventh day
adventist church, and has published numerous books on creationism
(arguing for it, I believe, I've never read any of them :). He first
came to my attention as a candidate for the Australian republican
convention (as a support of the monarchy, quite to contrast to my
political beliefs). I don't think you could get someone more opposite
my point of view. We always had a cordial relationship - never
engaging in arguing about ecolution or creationism - an mostly via his
wife, as he was a complete luddite, and couldn't manage email.

When he died in a tragic train accident, an old time friend my university days
reconnected and said she was horrified at the news until she realised it wasn't
me. I was able to use Mark Twain inimitable quote "The report of my death was
an exaggeration." :).

Cheers