On Thu, 2012-08-16 at 13:28 +0000, Reid Thompson wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-08-16 at 13:17 +0000, Reid Thompson wrote:
> > Reference attached image.
> > Unless I mis-remember...
> >
> > A recent change altered the tree hierarchy for my evo-ews account.  In
> > the attached image you see
> >
> > Reid.Thompson@ateb.comEWS
> > --- Mailbox - Reid Thompson
> > ------ Inbox
> >

> > I believe that before the recent change that hierarchy was???

        Hi,
I reverted [1] the folder hierarchy change as I promised. I found
regressions on folder creation and deletion too, thus that's fixed as
well, same as I added Inbox "detection" to check also on folder flags,
rather than only on folder name.

There is no "cleanup-the-mess-I-caused" code in the patch, thus you
might revert your changes in folder names in filters.xml and, while
evolution is not running, open
   ~/.cache/evolution/mail/<ews-account-uid>/folder-tree
file and remove from there whole section which contains
   DisplayName=Mailbox - Reid Thompson
It's like usual ini file, thus you drop the section (some weird ID) and
all its subkeys. Mine looked like (IDs shortened with "..."):
        [AAMkADdi...HW9AAA=]
        ParentFolderId=AAMkADdi...UCTAAA=
        ChangeKey=AQAAABYAAAAZqVFjEGG+Qo7TIVNxZT1qAfi/misV
        DisplayName=Mailbox - Milan Crha
        FolderType=mailbox
        Flags=65
        Total=0
        UnRead=0

As a clue, the section name is the same as ParentFolderId of the Inbox
folder.

I'm sorry for inconvenience I caused, and thank you for letting know
that soon.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-ews/commit/?id=9c7fa40