Hi,

I'm interested in contributing to 'Notmuch as indexer and search language'
idea.

I've built evolution through jhbuild, and currently I am looking into
notmuch API (notmuch.h is very well documented, so I'm having no trouble
there).

I forked Alberto Ruiz's notmuch-server repo, and added query execution and
matching messages printing to it -
https://github.com/parinporecha/evolution-notmuch/compare
This is helping me understand notmuch's API, and it's best practices.
I am familiar with D-Bus, somewhat familiar with GTK+, but I haven't used
GLib.
So, what level of GLib is required for this project ?

I would like to discuss the current situation, scope of the project and
expansion of this idea.
Is the channel #evolution better, or is the mailing list okay ?

About myself :
I am a 3rd year student at IIIT-Hyderabad, I was a GSoC '13 student for
GNOME (Project
page<https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2013/Projects/ParinPorecha_GTGOnline>),
and currently I'm a Developer/Maintainer of Getting Things
GNOME!<http://launchpad.net/gtg>

Regards,
Parin Porecha

GTG Developer